Our external utility room sits beside the main houses and is accessible via a decked pathway.
Outside there is a floor level wash area for muddy boots or dogs - a necessity when there's so much beautiful countryside to explore!
Inside there is a landline telephone which is provided for emergency use. An extensive DVD library is also provided should any of our guests wish to borrow one.
Utility facilities include:
- two sinks, one of which is wheelchair accessible
- a washing machine and tumble dryer
- an ironing table with steam iron
- clothes pegs and clothes basket
- cleaning products
- a freezer for use by guests staying in the Ruby Studio.