- As you come off the bridge go strait through the 1st roundabout.
- At the “Forgan” roundabout take the first exit onto A914 for Cupar
- At St Michael’s Inn turn right, following Cupar signs.
- Go through Balmullo and straight through small roundabout at end of village.
- Turn right at next roundabout, signpost Cupar.
- Go through Dairsie and continue into Cupar.
- Keep in left lane as you see the park on your left.
- Go left at the traffic lights, follow the road past Railway station, over Railway Bridge and past Tesco.
- Stay on this road, at the last house in Cupar, turn left onto the A916 (Leven)
- Follow the road and carry on through Craigrothie.
- As you come out of the village and round the corner, turn right down a steep hill (Chance Inn)
*** this is a narrow road with a blind corner at the bottom, please take care.
- Follow the road through the village; it will take a sharp left turn and then a right turn.
For the Rings
- When you are out of the village the Rings is the third road on the left. It is a new entrance with wooden gates.
For the Caravans
- When you are out of the village Ring Farm is the second road on the left.
- Follow the road right to the end, through the steading and round the front of the farm house and you will see the caravans directly ahead of you.
For Wilderness Camping
- After turning into the farm road, turn right into the field and please choose where you would like to pitch.