- Head for Perth on M9
- Exit at Junction 2A Kirkcaldy
- Continue along dual carriageway for approx 10miles
- At the end you will come to a roundabout take the 2nd exit signpost: [St Andrews]
- Continue on dual carriageway at next roundabout take the 4th exit signpost: [St Andrews/Dundee]
- At the next roundabout continue straight through roundabout, signpost: [Dundee]
- At the small roundabout (level with Markinch) continue straight through passing a car wash centre on your left onto single carriageway for a short distance.
- Back onto dual carriageway.
- At the next roundabout “New Inn”, take the 3rd exit, signpost: [Cupar]
- Pass through several small villages: Kettlebridge > Balmalcom > Pitlessie
*** Please follow the directions especially from this point, some SatNavs have taken guests up a dead end lane ***
- Exactly 1 mile after Pitlessie turn right off the main road onto a country road, signpost: [Cults/Chance Inn]
- Continue through Cults passing houses and farm steading and the old brickworks on your right.
- Take 1st left, signpost: [Chance Inn]
- Continue along for a few hundred yards then take a left at the Y-junction signpost: [Chance Inn]
- Continue on this road for 1 mile.
For the Rings
- The Rings is the first road on your right hand side the sharp right turn.
For the Caravans
- Follow the road round the sharp right hand bend and turn right onto the farm road after passing "The Rings".
For Wilderness Camping
- Follow the road round the sharp right hand bend and turn right onto the farm road.
- Turn right into the field and please choose where you would like to pitch.