- Take exit 9 off the M9 heading South.
- Head for Glenfarg but take left at the Bein Inn
- Take left when you get to the junction in Gateside onto A91.
- Continue through Auchtermuchty heading for Cupar, through the roundabout at Melville Lodge.
- Take the only road to the right in the small village of Bow of Fife.
- Follow this narrow road- over the level crossing and continue until you come to a T junction turn left and through Pitlessie on the A914.
- Exactly 1 mile after passing through Pitlessie you will turn off the main road to the right - the signpost says Cults & Chance Inn.
- The road from here becomes quite narrow and there are corners & hills that make visibility difficult- please be careful.
- Follow this country road past several houses, farm buildings & a garage repair business. Continue up the hill. Take the 1st road on the left- signpost Chance Inn.
- About 500 yds. On, take a left fork also signposted Chance Inn.
For the Rings
- The Rings is the first road on your right hand side the sharp right turn.
For the Caravans
- Follow the road round the sharp right hand bend and turn right onto the farm road after passing "The Rings".
For Wilderness Camping
- Follow the road round the sharp right hand bend and turn right onto the farm road.
- Turn right into the field and please choose where you would like to pitch.